Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time between posts

Well. I'm waiting for like two weeks now, because I just got a phone (That's cool) for getting high honors, but I don't know anything about phones, so I can't mess with it at all. Once I get my computer at Christmas, I can install OSx86 if I want, Linux, Ubuntu, Vista, you name it, but until then, I'm royally screwed. All I can do is make the best of what I have :-). That's a pretty large list of things. I'm trying to figure out a green screen in either Adobe Premiere or After Effects, but the lighting needs to be JUST right, or it doesn't work at all. It's really hard. We already melted a hole in a chair from placing too bright lights on it. It's mostly the folds in the curtain. Oh well. Dragon Naturally Speaking is pretty cool too, but it's NEVER quiet in my house, so it's hard to find a good time to use it. This week, the best thing I've done is watch Jeff Dunham, A Christmas Special. That was HILARIOUS. IF there's anyone who reads this blog (I doubt it) I highly recommend seeing that on Comedy Central sometime.

No comments: